LED Covered Strips
The LCS4 series is color selectable and wattage selectable covered strip light, that is designed as direct replacement for fluorescent strips. This series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
- Color Tunable: 3500K/4000K/5000K CCTs
- Long-life LEDs provide greater than 150,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard. The product can dim to 10%.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard
- 0-10VDC dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Sheet metal housing and acrylic lens.
- Long lasting White finish
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
LCS Series Covered Strips Applications:
LCS Series Covered Strips Warrant and Listings
- UL listed for damp locations (-20ºC to 50ºC / -4ºF to 122ºF).
- Complies with FCC Part 15B, Class A.
- Complies with ANSI/IEEE C.62.41-2002, surge protection 2.5kV ring wave.
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-2, ±8kV air discharge, ±6kV contact discharge.
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- 5-year warrant of all electronics and housing.