LCS Series Covered Strips
(2’, 4’ & 8’ Options)
The LCS series is a group of 2’, 4’, and 8’ covered strip lights,
which are designed as direct replacements for fluorescent
strips. The LCS series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools,
offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both
new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire
provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard
0-10vdc dimming capability.
LCS Series Covered Strips Features:
- Available in 5000k (cool white)
- Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard. The product can dim to 10%.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Steel housing and acrylic lens.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
LCS Series Covered Strips Applications:
LCS Series Covered Strips Warrant and Listings
- cULus approved for damp locations (-20º C to 50º C / -4º F to 122º F).
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A.
- Complies with IEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
- Complies with IEC 6100-4-2 level 2 (4kV) electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- 5-year warrant of all electronics and housing.